Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Weeks

-Okay so I'm now 30 weeks into my pregnancy which means only 10 weeks to go... 10 WEEKS TO GO!! The thought is so surreal! I just recently had my 27 week Glucose Tolerance Test appt.. I had been putting it off because I am DEATHLY afraid of needles. I made Zak go with me since my mom couldn't come and I am SOO glad that he did. It started with me having to drink this weird sugar drink... It wasn't too bad though actually.. It kind of tasted like flat Orange Crush pop... Anyways, the next hour was what was the worst. I was extremely anxious waiting on the blood draw. I also had to get a RoGAM shot at this appt as well because I have a negative blood type. So instead of waiting the ENTIRE hour to get my blood drawn, I passed the time by playing uno with Zak and Jewel and getting my shot early... Let me tell you. That was NOT fun. I did fine until she took the needle out after the blood draw.. that's where I passed out. I had to lay down for awhile, and put a cold rag over my head.
I have my next appt on Nov. 19th just for a regular OB check up, and then I get to see my little boy's handsome face on the 20th during my 3D/4D ultrasound! I am so excited! I'll post a pic as soon as I get one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment