Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waiting... Oh The Waiting

-Okay! So I know it has been WAY too long since I updated, but nothing much has happened to be honest.. I'm still waiting on this stubborn little boy of mine to come! I passed my original due date with flying colors, so now we're just waiting on the second one which is Feb 15! I'm hoping that I dont have to wait that long, though, because I have some serious plans for Valentines Day that involve me wearing a cute dress with leggings that I most definitely will NOT fit into if i still have a little baby in my belly! haha

Anyways, I am now going to the doctor every Wednesday for my OB check ups. As off two weeks ago, I am 85% effaced and 2 cm dilated.. There was no change from that last week when I was at the doctor, and my appointment today was cancelled, because of this "blizzard." So I'm calling tomorrow to reschedule! I'm hoping that there's been progress made, but if there's not I'm going to try to not to be discouraged. I know that he is in God's hands and that he will come when he is good and ready! :) I just hope that that time is soon!! haha

By the way... here is the last baby belly picture that I am taking before I go to the hospital to have him! :) Hopefully I'm not going to get too much bigger! Cross your fingers for me!!♥

Technically:: [[37 Wks 3 Days]]

No comments:

Post a Comment