Saturday, November 13, 2010

OUCH!

-So Kerrington is now facing towards my back, and instead of feeling kicks I am feeling outrageous back pain!! Now Zak, tylenol, and icy hot pads have been my best friends the past couple of days! On top of that, work doesn't help very much considering I work 7 to 8 hour days and come home with swollen ankles and feet! haha Okay, I'm done complaining now! I had to let some of these feelings out to someone else who isn't Zak... poor thing.. always has to listen to me complain about all of my different pains and not being able to sleep through the night. He's been so great, though. The sweetheart rubs my feet when I get home from a long day at work every time he is home and he went out and got me some stuff to try to ease the pain in my back and then rubbed my back for almost a half hour. I honestly don't know what I would do without him!!


Oh and my mom got Zak the CUTEST picture frame ever! It's supposed to be for a picture of him and Kerrington, and it says, "Any man can be a Father... It takes someone special to be a Dad." 

No comments:

Post a Comment